Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nicole: Ripped

Hi(: I'm Nicole, I'm a fifteen year old that's attempting to write a book. It's temporarily called 'Ripped' (for some unknown reason), because I'm not too sure what to name it yet. I haven't completely planned what's going to happen yet, so this is just what I think I'll be doing(:

It's basically about a girl named Audrey Ely, who's had a stroke of bad luck the last couple of years. Her younger brother, and one of her only living relatives left, passed away, causing Audrey to drift further away from the limited amount of friends she already has. This also meant that she was forced to deal with her bitter and inflexible grandmother on her own.

But when she meets Saben, it's like a fire is relit in Audrey. They have an instant connection and although he's reckless, she can't help but love the surge of adrenaline she gets from just being around him. Audrey finally believes that something good has come her way.

That's until she finds out that her bad luck is only just beginning. A war that has been brewing for centuries is now boiling over the edge at the prophecy that Audrey will bring the rise of one magic, and the fall of another. This will force her to choose between good and something she knows is right, or darkness and the love she never knew she could feel again.

That's about all I have so far(: and yeaah. You can read the first half of my prologue here: http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/chapter.asp?chapter_ID=40143

(:

- Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment