Monday, March 8, 2010

Maiah: MWAHAHAHAHA!

SOOOOO my inspiration is back! Eat that writer's block! Is that even possible?
...I have no idea.

But anyways ladies and horses, Maiah has great news for you today.. Well actually it's only good for me. But whatever. It's still great! Haha.

Well I'm having a plemenca guy attack Rose multiple times throughout the book. Great idea, huh? I came up with that idea yesterday. Haha. But the only problem was I had no idea why he'd attack her...
But guess what!? I figured it out! This mystery guy (Who is name Tre) will have released his toxin on Rose before. Except it didn't work. And like right after Tre does, Tristen releases his toxin...(Btw, Rose won't really even know Tre. She'll just have run into him once and that's it.)

Now because plemencas are so easily tempered, Tre will get pissed off that Tristen took his "lady", and so Tre will immediately hate Tristen and try to kill Rose....
*Put thumbs up and smiles really big

Soooo....yeah. And sorry if that's a bit confusing. It all makes sense in my head so it's all goooood!
:D

What does a caterpillar say?:

Mehhr

I'm so happy right now! And i have chapter 3, 4 and 5 planned out! (says in napolean dynamite voice) Yesssss!

Now my question of the day:
Should chpt. 3 begin with Rose at work, or driving in her car?

As you can tell, I'm very hyper right now. I just drank 2 cups of coffee...
So that should explain it.

Mwahaha.

-Maiah

1 comment: