Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nat: Challenge Two!

Hello everyone!

So I finally came up with a challenge. Sorry I haven't been on in a while, it's been a crazy few days! But I have an idea for a challenge.

Last week we wrote a poem about ourselves, without restrictions and rules. So this week it will have a bit more structure. Your poem has to be 500 words, and it has to be about one of the following words:

Honesty
Justice
Love
Truth
Compassion
Courage
Destiny
Empathy
Freedom
Remembrance

Haha, I know it isn't a great challenge, but it's what I came up with. It might be a little bit difficult, but no one is expecting perfection. =)

These challenges are all about helping us to become better writers. So I guess we'll see what everyone comes up with on Friday/Saturday. Good luck!

~Nat

P.S. I'll let you know who gets to pick the next challenge on Saturday. =)

4 comments:

  1. So we just write about which ever one we choose? Or do we like write about a memory that we have that revolves around the topic we pick..?

    -Maiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant choose! Haha. its between Love, Honesty, and Courage. I think i want to do Love... Hmm...

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maiah - it's up to you, whatever you choose is good. =)

    And it only has to be 300 words, not 500, that was a typo.

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete