Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Maiah: I Need Your Help!

I am completely stuck on how to start chapter 3...
So I need your help with something..

My first question:
Which I idea do you like better?

1) It starts off with Rose babysitting a six year old named Zack, whos dad passed away the year before. (It'll be friday night)

OR...

2) It starts with Rose in her first hour class. (Tristen has that class with her) It will probably be Thursday or Wednesday

My second question:
What should Rose's first hour be?

Gym, photography, biology, math, azure (Which is a class I created hahaha), etc....?

Thank you! (;

-Maiah

4 comments:

  1. 2, and i think it should be azure... You can get some info about the world in there. Haha.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kas! Go with two and azure. Or make it history, which is pretty much a slack off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fist idea more. Class wise make it Azure, that way you can explain more stuff you've thought but not written.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I think I'm going to go with idea 2, (and have idea 1 in the next chapter or so..)

    And I'll make it Azure! Haha.
    It will also be quite interesting for Tristen to be in that class when he's a plemenca...
    haha.

    -Maiah

    ReplyDelete