Monday, March 15, 2010

Sarah: No, I'm Not Dead...



So...

I've been really, really, insanely sick. Coughing, sneezing, and everything else that applies to being ill. I haven't been able to write that much either.

BUT!

I've edited and stuff and come up with more of a plot and more characters. It's just...all in my head. Now I have to write it. Don't get me wrong, I love to write. Sometimes though, it's so very difficult I want to scream.

Now I have 2 questions,
1) In my story there are two queens (the Ice Queen and Shadow Queen). Does that sound...interesting? Or just stupid?
2) If you had a pet dragon, what would you name it?

I saw Alice in Wonderland. Did you guys love it too? I thought it was amazing!

(That was totally random. I need to LAY OFF the NyQuil).

A side note: Just so you guys know, I'll be going to another country in June, so I won't be updating then or writing for nine days. Well, I plan on writing my brains out on the airplane, but I won't be able to update anything at all! I know it's a long time away, but I just wanted to let you guys know.

Anyway, that's about it I guess. My new best friends are Cough Drops and Tissues. I love you guys! And you SAAWAKM girls! TTFN!

~SG~

2 comments:

  1. I really like the queen Idea, Did you get it from Alice in Wonderland?
    I would name my Dragon Alida, if it was a girl, and Seth if it was a boy.
    Alida is a latin name that means Little winged one, i really love it.
    And Seth is my favourite name of all time.

    I did see Alice in Wonderland. It was amazing! As all Tim Burton things usually are.

    I have been very sick too, I hope you feel better soon.
    -Ned

    ReplyDelete
  2. The queen idea sounds really cool! The Shadow queen sounds scary. Haha.

    Hmmm...probably Bronsco. (Bronze-co) Why?
    Because it sounds kind of like Bowser. Haha

    Yeeah I loved it! Saw it opening night. We got there an hour early for the movie, and there was already a freaking line waiting for the movie that was still in there to end. Haha

    -Maiah

    ReplyDelete