Monday, March 8, 2010

Kas: AHH!

Okay, i've just had the greatest freaking idea! Haha!

So, if you guys have read my first chapter, then you know who Silas is. Well, i've decided that i want carter to fall in love with Silas. Maiah, your the only one whos going to know what im talking about, haha. So everyone else, just bear with me please.

Okay, you know Valon right? Well im thinking that he is still going to be in the story, but he's not goign to be as major of a part as he was before.

Edit: sorry, my stupid ass comp. teacher made me get off blogger. Douche. Anyways, as i was saying, Carter is going to fall in love with silas. Maiah, your the only one who knows the entire story, so you can probably figure out why thats a problem. Haha. I dont know why i didnt see it earlier, its like perfect. Haha. Okay, well thats all i have to say for now. ={D

-K

1 comment: