Monday, March 1, 2010

Kas: School...

Meh. I hate school.

But the good news is, we just started a new trimester, and guess who had computers last hour??
Me!

Haha, and seeing as im so amazing with my super awesome ninja computer skills, that i tend to get all my work done for the week in about twenty minutes... no joke. Lol.

So, you guys should be hearing from me quite often (On weekdays) becasue this is about the only website not blocked by the school server. Meh - again.

Alright, now to othe rmore important buisness. I've just realized that when i type these posts im saying them in a pretty cool voice in my head. So if you would like to get the full effect, read them in a really deep man voice and every few seconds switch to a really squeaky one.

I would also like to tell everyone that from now on, my smiley faces will have a mustache.

={D MustacheLove<3

Okay, now, im done being strange for a few moments, and i can tell you what i started this post for in the first place....

I have decided that it would be best, for us to switch off every week on who creates the challenge! Yay! Haha actually it was nat's idea, i stole it. ={D

So, since Nat came up with such a brilliant idea, I am giving this week to her! ={D

So Nat, the challenge this week is up to you, im thinking we should try to give everyone like two days to work on it, so try to have it posted by like wednesday or thursday. AND DONT SCREW IT UP! Haha. jk, you can screw it up if you want to.... ={D

Oh, and dont worry i havent forgetten about this weeks challenge, i just dont have my poem on my comp. It should be posted shortly...

And, i should tell you this before i forget to, SAAWAKM is now officially not sending anymore invites out, becuase only five of us can be in the Chatroom at once, and we have six members... Oops. Haha

But, the official members are, Me, Maiah, Nat, Ned, Sarah, and Nicole (Who you guys haven't met yet)

Alright, i think thats all i have to say for now... Maybe.... Hmm...

Yep, thats it.

Oh, and if anyone has any idea how i can get a sombrero on my mustache smiley i shall love you forever.

={D

-K

3 comments: