Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nat: Spring Break!

Hi!

So I haven't been on in a while, and I haven't posted in a really long time, but now I'm back! Writing is going good, I'm still aiming for that 500 words a day. I'm on Spring Break this week, so I'll probably have lots of time to write. Yay!

I'm working on Chapter 5 right now (although the first 4 chapters still need a lot of editing), and I'm putting off all my editing until I finish the first draft. Yesterday I worked on designing a castle blueprint as a setting in my story, so that I could base some events around the layout of the castle, so that was fun.

It's so exciting that we're adding new members to SAAWAKM! I can't wait to start hearing from all our new members. Also: I think it's a good idea to start the Challenges up again.

Not much else to say, talk to you soon, wishing you all happy writing!

~Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment