Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sarah: My Writing Space



My Writing Desk!
Welcome to my family’s computer room! So, this is where I write. I figured I would show you guys, and then you could post it too! I don’t know, just a fun idea.
Thing I absolutely need while writing:
1) The computer. I write in notebooks or on random slips of paper too, but if I type it all up, it’s much more organized. (That’s Facebook on the screen, but shhh, don’t tell anyone. I was supposed to be doing a project! ;p)
2) A calendar so I can keep track of what day it is.
3) My phone, because if I get a good idea and there is no paper, I type it in a text and save t under drafts. That way I will have it for later.
4) A random school book, because I’m supposed to be reading it.
5) Pens, pencils, etc…I don’t know why.
6) A printer, because it’s attached to the computer.

Other things you can’t see:
1. Music. I always listen to music while writing. Without it, I’m hopelessly depressed.
2. deviantART.com I love this site! There are so many cool pictures, and I get inspired by them!
3. I usually am chewing gum when I write too, because it calms my nerves.
Anyway, I’d love to see your writing space! I guess if you don’t have a camera, you could just post the list!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment