Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nat: Writing Space

This ^^^ is the desk where I do all my writing, on our little laptop that I've pretty much claimed just for me. =) The things that I can't write without:

1.) The laptop (duh) because that's where all my Chapters are saved.

2) Paper and a pencil, because I take all my notes by hand and type them up later (if I have the motivation).

3.) My story binder. In it, I keep a typed copy of each chapter of my story, and at the back I have all my notes about the story, just to keep me organized.

4.) My iPod, because I usually listen to music when I write. I don't always, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I prefer to just write in silence.

5.) Some kind of food or drink. I can't write without some kind of edible item. Usually it's just a glass of water or a piece of gum, but sometimes I have chips or something.

I think that's about it...Yeah. And that is my writing space. =)

~Nat

P.S. Great idea, Sarah, to post about our writing spaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment