Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nicole: Must. Do. 500. Words. Daily.

Oh boy, you guys are going to end up getting sick of me ;P.

Just posting to say that I now have 472 words in my first chapter! I know, I know, not very great but it is for me since I haven't written properly like this for months. I also wanted to say thanks so much for inviting me, I don't think I'd ever get any written if I didn't join.

So, I've decided that writing 500 words a day (or at least over these school holidays) is becoming a MUST! If I do, in eight or nine days I'll have most of my first chapter finished because I'm aiming for around 5000 words(: I've written around 300 words today, so I'll go finish that off and head to bed since it's 12:56 AM.'

EDIT: Finished for the day(: Ended up writing 813 words today. If you're interested in reading the first part, you can here:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArJrtLhowwPtziky4vSPLt7sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100330225014AAvPkC2
I might be deleting it soon though.

- Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, we wont get sick of you. This is why we started the site! :D

    Alright, i jst read it, and i like it. Im not sure i Love it, but its a pretty good start. A suddestion though, within the next part of the story you need something to hook the reader. So, if there isn't anything coming up that will do that, you might want to think about adding something.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice(:. Yeah, I understand that. This isn't actually the exact start of chapter one, the beginning is a little more attention grabbing (imo). And next we meet Saben, so I'd say that's worth reading on for(:

    Thanks again :D

    ReplyDelete