Friday, March 19, 2010

Maiah: Grrr

Ugh. I've been so busy in the last few weeks. It's ridiculous.
Yesterday, I got contacts. Today I'm in my school's alice in wonderland play from 3-10 P.M. (I'm a crew member). Tomorrow is my aunt's wedding. Yeah...this has basically been my schedule ALLLL month. I'm about ready to shoot myself.

Well i have not gotten much done. To be honest, I haven't written anything since...the 16th. And it was only 306 words. So now my first chapter has a total of 916 words. And 610 of them are my "dream" scene. Haha.

Well tonight i'm going to try and stay up late and write more. Maybe i'll be able to fit some in tomorrow. Or Sunday...):

You all are meanies. My spring break isn't for another 2 weeks! Grr. School sucks. Just like your face. Haha no jk.
That didn't even make sense...lol.

Well that's it. This is just an update. I'll post a picture of my writing space tomorrow, hopefully! (:

Also...what happened to the weekly challenges?
Once I finish my first chapter, i'll let you know, and I'll post it on WOP, and you need to give me your feedback.! :D

-Maiah

No comments:

Post a Comment