Thursday, April 1, 2010

Nicole: My Writing Space

Photobucket

(: I was writing and remembered seeing everybody's post about their writing space, so I decided to put mine up. This is in my room, but lately I've actually just been coming out to the lounge room and writing on the coffee table.

1. Well, firstly there's my Mac. We were forced to get them for school and at first I actually kind of hated it, but it's starting to become my baby.

2. I always normally drink a glass of Coke when I'm writing and maybe some food (normally microwavable popcorn).

3. My portable hard drive, and I've started backing up everything that I write.

4. My little notepad which I write notes in like if I think up something I want a character to say, I'll write it in there so I don't forget. Or lines for scenes later on.

5. What you can't see is that when I'm writing in my room I'm usually always watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer or if I'm writing in the lounge room I just watch regular television. I think I like it because it keeps me company.

I cleaned up my desk a bit, it's normally a lot messier but I knew I was taking a photo(: And yeah, I think that's all.

EDIT: OH and there's my little Pigwidgeon (or at least I think it is) doll :D He always stays on my desk, I have no idea how Ron can hate him<3. The next pet I get, I'm determined to call it Pig. YUHHH.

- Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Crap! That reminds me, I didn't post mine yet! Hahaha whoooops.

    I'll post it today haha.

    -Maiah

    ReplyDelete