Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Maiah: Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming, of angels on the moon

Well first, I just want to point out that we have our first follower! Yay! I'm so happy. Haha.

And second, i know it's strange for me to be saying this now...but I'm so glad that me and Kas started SAAWAKM. I'm so happy that we have all of the members that we do, and i love how here, we can just be total couch potatoes and talk and write about our books. Hahaha.

This has really inspired me to work on my novel more, having all of the SAAWAKM girls get together and encourage each other. So I just wanted to say that, no matter how totally lame this sounds right now. Haha. But hey, it's true!

Anyways, I was wondering where everyone was at? It seems like everybody died. And now my suspicions of a SAAWAKM murderer on the loose is back! Lol.

So I've come up with new things for my novel. And i think it's going to fit nicely into my current plot. (:


MY QUESTION TO YOU:
What if we asked a guy to join SAAWAKM..? I think that would be pretty awesome. Haha

-Maiah

5 comments:

  1. That would be cool, but we couldn't say SAAWAKM gals anymore...all well! Which guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No we're not sexist, but i don't know any guys... ?

    Do any of you?

    ReplyDelete