Thursday, April 22, 2010

Maiah: BLEH!!

Woww. I can't believe that im taking the time to make this post. Ugh. I'm sooo tired. Ommmg.

So camp was fun. And my counselors (Chad and Steve) were awesome! Haha. The activities were amazing, and they fed us until our stomachs were literally on the verge of exploding. Hahahaha.
Except....IT WAS SO EXHAUSTING! I'm tired, sore, dehydrated, sunburned, cranky, bitchy, stressed, sick, and im about to throw up. Bleh. So bare with me!

Well it looks like we've all been pretty busy this week, since there hasn't been like any posts. Haha. Well tomorrow i have school off, but i'll probably be sleeping the whole day. Then from 5-11 tomorrow night, i'm going to my friend Heather's party.

So I'll probably pick up on my writing on saturday. (:

Well anyways, bye! I'm gonna go to sleep. Haha.

Zzzz

-Maiah

No comments:

Post a Comment