Sunday, April 11, 2010

All about Sydney.

Well for starters, I'm Sydney. I live in Ohio, its boring here. I've got tons of friends, and I attend church every Sunday and some Wednesdays. I play softball & volleyball. I've always loved to write, it started with poems and now its stories. I love to read, listen to music and watch Keeping up with the Kardashians. Yeah I know, its a bit cliche. I don't try to be different, most of the time it just turns out that way. My favorite color is green and I love animals. My favorite class is Science and I suck at history. I'm usually pretty blunt about things, but now in a rude obnoxious way. Facebook is better than myspace. So add me on there :)http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1386528052&ref=nf
I like to text, however its not an obsession. I'm writing two books at the moment, one is called "When all is Lost", and the other is called "The Prince and the Peasant". You can find them both on worthyofpublishing.com. I hate waking up early, and my favorite season is fall. I love reading romance books, but my favorite movies are scary. I think this is all you need to know about me for now, so I'll stop writing.

5 comments:

  1. You did? Yay :) But okay how do I set my page up on here? Because I can't get an about me like everyone else has, I have no idea how to do it thats why i just posted it in a posting :p Can you help me pleaseeee ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love keeping up with the kardashians! Hahaha. I love that family...Lol

    -Maiah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiiii Sydney. :D
    Nice to see you where all of the pros hang out. B)
    *continues to lurk ferociously*

    ReplyDelete