Friday, April 23, 2010

Nat: Wynn or Lose

^^^ That's the name of my new story. (For now, it might change later.) Chapter 1 of it is almost done, and the first part is up on WOP. You can see it here: http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.asp?book_ID=10499

Check it out, if you want to.

Not too much going on with me. I had a really awesome time with my friend today; basically we just ran around in the rain and acted really immature. (I love the rain.) I thought I would share that with you, just because it was so much fun! And today I also discovered the boy who gives the best hugs. =)

Um...I had something else to say, but I totally forgot, so I'll let you know if I remeber it.

"Unique is good. You don't get harmony when everyone is singing the same note."

~Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment