Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sarah: Keeps?

So, in case you haven't read what I have of my story The Time Keeper, I'm going to give you a little background info, because I need your help.

Basically, these kids (ranging from ages 16 to 22) have powers over certain things. For example, my main character Infinity has power over Time. These powers are called Keeps, which makes the people who bear Keeps...(dun duh DUH!) Keepers. Hence: The Time Keeper.

Anyway, I need other ideas for Keeps. My protagonists counter part is the Keeper of Shadows, but there are three more, and I can't figure out what they should Keep. Love? Light? I can't use darkness because I already have shadows...

If you have any ideas, please help me out and leave them below! I'm at the point where I have to write these characters in and I need to know what they Keep!

Thanks!

P.S. COLORS!!!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty colors! Hahaha.

    Hmmm..
    Keeper of fear. Of love. Of honesty.
    Of water. Of destiny. Of faith. Of hate. Of lies. Of pain.

    Btw, I really like the name Infinity! Haha

    -Maiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too sure, but why not something to do with horology... all I got, sorry :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I was just looking at a picture of a rusted key on a necklace chain, and thought a Keeper for doors or something? As in, gateways to other dimensions... just a thought(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stone, pain, dreams, uh... wind, water, faith?? I dunno. Sorry, i kind like the sound of Dream Keeper though...

    ReplyDelete