Monday, April 5, 2010

Kas: Ta-da!

So, I thought i had finished my first chapter. Turns out i was wrong, very wrong. Haha. I still need to do a lot more editing. But im going to wait a little while before doing it. I want to have a fresh outlook on it when i go to edit. So now im starting on chapter 2. I ahve around 1,500 words done right now, but im about to go write more...

I also want to welcome Sage, our newest SAAWAKM memeber! Also, did the other girls we voted on say yes or no?

Oh, and i want to praise everyone on their Individual pages! They look great, very different and unique! Sage, i made a page for you, so you can edit it whenever you like. :D

Oh, and Maiah, i dont think you saw it, but a few weeks ago we decided that you should be the next person to do the challenge! It was in a comment on one of the posts, so i doubt you saw it. But, i just thoguth i'd tell you. Lets try to have it for this friday, so try to have it posted by Wed at the latest so that we all have enough time to figure out what we want to do!

ok, well i think thats it.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment