Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nat: Procrastination and Distractions

Well, I'm supposed to be doing 3 pages of Math homework because I missed a few days of school...but why would I do Math when I have a computer in front of me? Sheesh. =)

Plus, I have a whole bunch of your stories to read on WOP, and they're so good that I can't stop reading. And now I'm posting this and eating MiniEggs. (Yum!) So basically, this homework will never get done.

Well, I just wanted to write and say a few things.

1) I think it would be cool to invite a guy to join our group, I was thinking about this a few weeks ago. I'm just not sure if we could find one...But if someone does, that would be sweet!

2) Are we still doing weekly challenges? I think Ned might have been in charge of the latest one? I'm not sure...

3) I'm doing a monologue for drama class, and I'm really excited and nervous, but I can't pick which one I want to do yet..I'm torn between 3 options. I would ask for your opinions, but they're hard to describe without you actually reading them.

4) I don't think there's actually a fourth thing for me to talk about.

Oh wow, I am so overtired it's not even funny. Sorry if this post is completely random and strange, but it's because that's how I'm feeling right now. I need summer vacation, like NOW, or I might go insane. Argh. Okay, I think I need to go to bed. I don't know what time it is wherever you are, but here it's almost 10:30 (which isn't that late, I know, but I was up til past midnight last night, and had to wake up at 6). And now I'm pretty much just rambling on about nothing, so I should probably go before I can bore you anymore.

TTFN,

~Nat

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, but I never made mine offical, it was just an Idea, I'll post it again if you'd like, I'd like to start doing them again as well.
    Yeah. Okay.

    ReplyDelete