Thursday, April 1, 2010

Maiah: My Writing Space!

Now normally it's a LOT messier than this. And those shelves are full of crap. Haha. Also, I have two writing spaces, but this is my main one.

1. I need a notebook, pad of paper and a pencil, so I can quickly write down any ideas that come to me.

2. The area needs to be "clean" otherwise I'll start to feel really claustrophobic. haha.

WHAT YOU DON'T SEE:

3. Well on the wall there's a huge (and I mean huge) poster of Johnny Depp. I love him. :D

4. I always have a snack with me like cheeze-its, chips, fritos, fruit, etc. Hahaha.

5. And I always need a drink with me.

6. MY IPOD. I can't write without music playing!

7. ywriter. Kas got me into it!

8. writeordie. Kas also got me into this! Haha. It also helps me to keep track of how many words I've written.

That's pretty much it. Also, my comp. is a Gateway. Haha. Btw, if you look on the right, you'll see a piece of paper haning on the desk wall. That's where I hang notes, quotes, poems, words, and so on...that inspire me.
The palm tree background makes me feel like I'm in Hawaii. When really, outside it's pretty much always freezing, where I live. Haha. (:

-Maiah

No comments:

Post a Comment