Monday, April 26, 2010

Kas: Im not dead... yet

Hello my lovely ladies, i just thought i'd let you know... im not dead. :D

I got my wisdom teeth cut out Friday and i've been in so much pain for the last few days its ridiculous... Im most likely not goign to school for a few days, and seeing as my computer is in my dads office, which is pretty far from my bed, i wont be on the comp either... :(

Im still really hurting, and im not quite sure when i'll be back, right now im pretty jacked up on pain killers, so im a bit loopy. :D

But i do have a funny story for you guys....


So, on our way back from getting the surgery done, i was... well i was pretty gone. First, when they were done with the surgery they put me in this room to like rest until i could walk again. My dad came in and sat by me and i tried to get up and walk, he tried to get me to lay back down, but i told him no that i was fine, so i got up... and walked into a wall. Then, they gave my dad this little white bag with stuff to take care of the holes in my mouth in it, and we got in the car and i wanted it, he wouldn't give it to me cause he thought i would break the stuff, so i literally wrestled him for it. I won. And i did break one of the little things...
Then, we were driving home and i was looking in the mirror and i saw that the doctor had cut my lip, and i was like "He cut my lip! That bastard!" Haha. Theni started making faces at people in traffic. Oh, and we got behind this truck that was like flinging dirt everywhere and it made it sound like it was raining, so i was like "Is it invisible raining?" and my dad was just like, no kas. it is not invisible raining.
Haha. And then we went to get me a milkshake and my pain meds were starting to wear off, and the girl gave us the milkshake and was like ahve a great day, i just looked at her and was like go to hell. And my dad drove away laughing. Haha

I dont actually remember any of this, my dad told me it all. I was so completely gone....

HAha, okay well i'll be back ina few days, but for now im goignt o go sleep. :D

-K

1 comment:

  1. Invisible raining! HAHAHAHAHA! This made me laugh so hard!

    ReplyDelete