Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nat: Writing, WOP and Glee!

First off: I've been in Victoria for the last few days, so I don't have any of my saved notes and chapters with me, which makes me sad. But - I have been writing, probably more than I usually write at home, anyway. So that's good news.

Second: This update is completely random, but I felt like I hadn't updated in a long time, and I needed to reconnect with the SAAWAKM world. I don't have much to say, so bear with me.

Third: Oh! I forgot to tell you! Do any of you watch Glee? Because I do (and it starts on Tuesday!!!!). I'm really excited for Season 2, but my cousin has front row seats to Glee Live in Phoenix! I don't know when it is, but I might (*fingers crossed*) be going with her. For a ridiculous amount of money, but hey, it's Glee!

Fourthly: I've been trying to read all of your WOP books, and I'm trying to comment on them all. So I should be doing that in the next few days, and when I get home I'm going to post a Chapter or 2 more of my book. =)

I don't think I have anything else to say...oh, I lied, yes I do. Who is in charge of Challenge 5? Okay, thanks for reading, talk to you soon!

~Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment