Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ned- Lany

Heyyy guyysss! You miss me? I'm sooo sorry! I haven't been on in so long! I've been REALLY Busy!
So, I said this before butonly Nat commented so I'm not sure if like anyone else voted, or read anythingg, but for the longest time I have been reading and LOVING the story Wolves by a girl who calls herself Lany on WOP. I love her story, so here's the link

http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.asp?book_ID=4312

So, yeah. Vote, and then if its a Yes, I'll invite her.

Just a question, has anyonee ever voted No?? lol.

Okay, so, IF im incharge of the challenge, which I might not be... The challenge would be to write a short story about the past of one of your characters. Like, short short. :)

Kay, BYE!

-Ned

4 comments:

  1. I vote yes! Lany has read The Misadventures of Bandit Jones since I first posted it, so I pretty much LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and how short for the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the challenge I'm thinking just a page, nothing to long, but not to short. :)

    ReplyDelete