Saturday, April 17, 2010

Maiah: DREAM!!

How freaking ironic is this? Hahaha. Well anyways, last night I had an amazing dream about Tristen. However, I forgot most of the dream. ):

But I still remember some of it! Yay! So as soon as I woke up, I jumped up from my bed and got a pencil and pen to write what i remembered down. So this is EXACTLY what I wrote. Maiah style. Haha.
Well first I'd like to say that Tristen is going to look different than I had origianlly thought. he now looks like a guy that I know. His names Hayden. And I've pretty much based Tristen off of him. So this is what Tristen now looks like.



-He has black eyes (still)
-pale skin (still)
-His hair is a lightish-brown ashy color. Sort of like gray.
But it's not GRAY, you know what I mean? Probably not. Haha.
-Also, in his hair he has a chunk of random blonde (natural) hair, on the top left side of his head.
(Hayden has this, but idk what it's called..haha)
-He's tall, lean, skinny and muscular.
Well anyways, here's what I wrote down:
Pool scene where Tristen and Rose go swimming (Rose either can't swim or is afraid of water). Before they go to the indoor pool, Tristen asks rose what her biggest fear is. She says drowning. She can't swim. Then Tristen takes her to the pool.
Tristen takes her into the pool, and Rose is freaked out. He says that he's going to swim with her under water. Rose doesn't want to. He asks her if she trusts him.
Finally, Rose wraps her arms around his neck, and he dives beneath the water with Rose on his back.
Then when they come back up for air, there's somebody standing at the edge of the pool watching them. He's evil. (I don't know who he is) and he reaches down and pulls Rose out of the pool. She thrashes at him, but it doesn't do anything. Then he knocks her out.
So sorry if that's kind of confusing. That was the end of the dream. Haha. There was sooo much more to the dream and it's pissing me off how I can't remember it! Ughhh! All I remember was that it started off amazing. Grr.
That's why I hate dreams. You always forget them!
Another thing...Tristen is going to be a bit more quite. Not shy but...mysterious...and he keeps to himself more.
So tell me if that sounds interesting..haha.
-Maiah

No comments:

Post a Comment