Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nicole: Storyy.

I haven't really been writing lately on Ripped, just a whole lot of planning. I've had the best weekend(: it was full of the two things I love -- writing and photography.

I've also been a little naughty and started a just for fun story called Tainted Wings, and I decided to start it after watching Legion. I originally just wrote this short story because of a beautiful, inspirational photograph, but now it's turned into so, so much more.

If you're interested in reading it, the prologue's here:
http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.asp?book_ID=10458

If you do end up reading, do you think you could comment/rate, I'd love to hear what you think(: I hope I don't end up making this my main priority instead of Ripped, but for some reason I always find something that I don't take so seriously a lot easier to write... It might be the stress thing. Anyway, that's all, I still need to do challenge five though.

♥Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment