Thursday, April 1, 2010

Maiah: SpringBreak

Oh my goodness you have no idea how relieved I am! Ahhhh! Haha. I have been waiting for spring break to come for ever, and now it's finally here! Yay! Haha.

Well tonight i'm leaving for D.C to go visit my dad. And unfortunately we're driving. And it doesn't help that I have two older sisters, a younger brother and a naggy mother who takes all of her stress out on everybody else. That sure was a mouth full! Haha. And another downside: it's about an 8-12 hour drive. Ugh.

So you probably won't be hearing from me for a day or two until I get there and everything. Hopefully I'll be able to work on my novel over break. Btw, I'm adding something else to chpt. 1

Guess what it is?
Guess.
Guess.

....

You're a really bad guesser.
I'm adding a conversation with Rose and Tristen! Yay!
Kas, it's pretty much the same one that they had in my original first chapter. You might not remember, but that's okay! Haha.

So once I finish that, i'll post it on WOP and I'll let you know...and you all can read it! Yaaay!

Alright well I have to go. Boohoooo.
Long boring drive to washington d.c....here I come!

-Maiah

No comments:

Post a Comment