Saturday, April 24, 2010

Maiah: Prolouge!

Well I wasn't really planning on having a prolouge, but I decided to write one, just for fun. And guess what? I loved it! Hahaha. It's pretty short, and I definitely think it goes with the title, and all of that. So please please please PLEASE...go read it on WOP! Haha.


http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.asp?book_ID=8000
^^Link

I promise, it'll only take like 2 minutes out of your life to read it, and comment on it! So please go read it. Please!
Oh, and today i'm gonna go read everyone's story and give you feedback since I have nothing to do today, and I haven't done it yet. Haha. So bye!


EDIT:
And I just changed a lot in my first chapter. so when you have the time, could you read that? That would be even more amazing! Haha. Alright sooo...bye! Again!

-Maiah

No comments:

Post a Comment