Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sarah: ah-ha




I thought this was GREAT!

Lookie:

Many people hear voices when no one is there. some of them are called mad and shut up in rooms where they stare at walls all day. Others all called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.
-Margret Chittenden


Funny, right?

So, for an update, I thought I'd make a list, since I need practice because Bandit LOVES lists.

1. I could really go for some chocolate.
2. My novel is coming along swiftly, but I'm trying not the rush it. Actually, it's quite complicated now, because she and Midnight are being bitter enemies even more bitterly and...yeah. For more, go here: http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.asp?book_ID=9685
3. I have 57 days until I go to France. I'm bouncing up and down over here. You can't see, but I am.
4. Princess and the Frog was an EXCELLENT movie. If you like fairytales and love and frogs and the south, watch it. I laughed through the whole thing. ;)
5. Yes, I do still watch kid movies.
6. My town's name has officially been switched to The Middle of Nowhere.
7. Not in THE Middle of Nowhere, but in a Middle of Nowhere nearby, someone I know was killed. :(
8. I'm going to be an aunt in June!
9. Is misadventures even a word?
10. My computer almost crashed! I just about died in my computer room! My parents were like, "Why are you freaking out so bad?" and I said (or rather, yelled), "BECAUSE MY WHOLE LIFE IS ON THERE!"
11. Wow...that's sad, isn't it?


That's about it! How have you guys been?

~SG~

No comments:

Post a Comment