Friday, April 2, 2010

Nat: Opinions?

Hi guys!

So I finished my individual page tonight, and was wondering if you guys would do me a favour. I haven't really told you what my story is about before now, so I was wondering if you would read my synopsis for me and give me your opinions. Advice, suggestions, criticism - whatever. That would be really really great. Thanks!

Also: I am considering getting a Worthy of Publishing account, in which case you'll be able to read what I have so far. I'll keep you posted, and let you know if anything changes. Talk to you later.

~Nat

1 comment:

  1. I really like it! It's something I've never really heard of before (do you have Y!A, because I think I might've answered a question about this before...), but it'd definitely be something I'd read. You might already have the stones figured out, but if not you should use some crystals since they're related to the star signs
    http://www.crystalcaves.com.au/
    Not too sure if that sites any good, but it'll give a rough idea about what I mean(: Each crystal has a certain purpose and believe it or not, a lot of the time they work (in small, subtle ways). Aha, I probably sound like a wackjob, but it's just what I believe(:

    Also, Worthy of Publishing is a great site imo.

    ♥Nicole

    ReplyDelete