Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cori: Congrats to H&K!

YOU FINISHED IT YAY I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
I myself freak out and start bawling when I finish a novel xD! It's such an awesome feeling.
Unfortunately, Caged won't be finished for a little while longer. I've been having dreams about finishing it...I usually wake up crying my eyes out, because I was so overjoyed in my dream haha.
But ugh...I can't bring myself to write right now. I mentioned in my last post that I was stuck on one part; I can't think of what to write next. No matter how many times I rewrite the scene, I can't get any further.

Me: "Okay, this is going great so far...*typing*...wait. Why did I put...? Noooo, that's way too out of character...Ew, Mirabelle sounded like Bella Swann there...did Altrius just make a joke? Why did he make a joke? Cut that out...DAMMIT I CAN'T THINK OF WHAT TO WRITE NEXT!"

And that's basically what's been happening for the past two days. Sad, isn't it? xD

1 comment:

  1. Cori, you rock.

    Also, I know exactly how you feel.

    Exactly.

    :D

    -H

    ReplyDelete