Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nat: List of The Day

So this is a thing I'm gonna start doing. A different list topic every day (or every few days because I can't promise I'll post every single day). You're welcome to join me in this endeavour if you'd like, but I'm gonna do it anyway. (It was actually kinda Heather's idea, so I won't take credit. Thanks Heather!)

Today's List: 10 Things I Wanna Do
1) Donate blood
2) Pay It Forward
3) Fall in love
4) Rescue an animal
5) Try being a vegetarian
6) Get hypnotized
7) See Les Miserables in London
8) Take a sign language class
9) Drive/ride a motorcycle
10) Sleep on a beach

I would love to hear your list of Things You Wanna Do. Or any other list, really.

<3

1 comment:

  1. Go veggie, go veggie, go veggie, go veggie, go veggie, go veggie!

    :D

    Make me proud! Haha.

    And the motorcycle thing - I feel the exact same way. :D That would be awesome.

    -H

    ReplyDelete