Thursday, April 26, 2012

Nat: 3 Lists In One.

So some of you guys know that I love drama/acting/technical theatre/anything related to theatre. I've been watching a lot of plays/musicals in the last few weeks, and it got me thinking about roles that I would absolutely LOVE to play sometime in the future.

List One: Dream Roles To Play (Movies/Plays/Musicals)
1) Elle Woods (Legally Blonde - musical)
2) Max (Maximum Ride - movie)
3) Eponine (Les Miserables - musical)

List Two: Things That Bother Me
1) When people freak out that Facebook/Tumblr/Youtube/whatever social media site has a new layout. Seriously, you complained just as much when they changed to the previous layout. This really doesn't affect your life that dramatically.
2) Being sick and never actually getting a good sleep.
3) Not being able to find a pen that works when you need one.
4) Tangled headphones.
5) Everything that Heather said in her list. Seriously.

List Three: Reasons That Life is Awesome
1) I bought my grad shoes.
2) Our Cappies gala (kinda like the Oscars for high school theatre) is on June 10, and I'm SO EXCITED!
3) My sister's wedding in 1 week!!!
4) Strawberry milkshakes.
5) I've worked out 4 days this week, and I feel great.
6) The really cute guy in my class that kinda gives me butterflies...
7) I love my friends.
8) I'm going to try being vegetarian, starting in June.
9) I have a month off work!
10) SAAWAKM.

Love you guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment