Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cori: The Sick List

I mean this literally. For the second time in a month, I'm sick. So here is my absolutely, positively, terrifically, brilliantly cheerful list!

1) Coughing so hard that I taste blood
2) Extremely dizziness
3) My arms and legs going numb (yeah, I don't know either)
4) Insomnia
5) Headache
6) Nausea
7) Absolute hell

And the best part? Well, it's the fact that my parents think I'm faking! =D! Either that, or I'm supposedly a smoker.
Yeah, uh, Mom...I'm allergic to cigarette smoke...I would kind of die if I inhaled too much of it...
But enough of that haha. I've been spending the last five-ish some days watching the entire Avatar: The Last Airbender series. The reasons for this?

1) Zuko is a sexy beast
2) The soundtrack is totally awesome
3) Zuko is a sexy beast
4) The fight scenes are really inspiring
5) Zuko is a sexy beast
6) The plot is amazing

There! Two lists for everyone. Go me! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment