Thursday, April 26, 2012

Heather: The Things That Bother Me.

Today's list topic is... the things that bother me.

1. People who use incorrect grammar and claim to be all-knowing about all things... grammatical.
2. When I sit next to someone, and they move their leg up and down, and I can feel it, and all I want to do is move away because it's driving me crazy but I'm squished next to them on the bleachers, or it would be rude to move and all I want to do is scream. 
3. When doors are not all the way closed. Either leave them open, or shut them. If I don't hear a little click noise, I go over and push the door all the way shut before it frustrates me half to death.
4. When people use the word 'hate' and obviously don't (or shouldn't) mean it. For example, saying you hate the colour pink; you don't hate it (I hope) but merely harbour a deep dislike for it. Hate is stupid.
5. Group projects.
6. Total silence, by this I mean no tick tock from the clock, no creaking in the house, not noise at all.
7. Creepy strangers that park outside of your house in the middle of the night, freak the shit out of you for ten minutes, and then walk into your neighbour's house, because as it turns out, they have a long lost son.

... I just realized how obsessive two and three are. Hehehe...

What bothers you?

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment