Friday, April 13, 2012

Cori: Lack of confidence

It's sort of annoying, how little confidence I have. I mean, I can't even pee anymore if someone else is in the bathroom, because I think they'll ridicule me somehow. (So I was proud of myself today when I managed to tinkle with someone else in the room. I had to shut my eyes and cover my ears, but...)
And now I can't even bring myself to post something on a forum on figment. I actually had to dare myself into doing it. And then I started trying to click the 'stop' thing, next to refresh, to try and make sure that it didn't post.
I can't talk to people, I can't get called on in class without freezing up, I can't do anything. I'm getting sick of it.
On a cheerier note, I'm on like...chapter nine of Caged (I use roman numerals, which I always forget how to read, so...lol). Mirabelle gets shot at the part I'm at, and since Altrius's saliva has healing qualities he freaks her out by licking her arm and healing the wound. xD
Go Al and his freakishly long tongue.

3 comments:

  1. Well, you definitely have some confidence, because you were able to post about it!
    To be honest the best advice I can think of, and very likely the worst you will receive, is to just stop caring. You're a wonderful person, seriously, you are, and if people feel the need to lord their power over your lack of confidence it'll stop as soon as you stop caring. And if it stops, you'll get your confidence.
    That's probably not the most brilliant advice, but hey, at least you made progress in the bathroom, right? :)
    Being licked would be freaky. I think I would enjoy this chapter. It would be highly amusing to picture. :D

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. But that's the thing xD! I DON'T care. And that's why I have no idea what to do.
    And yes. I made progress by peeing with another person there. Haha. I was pretty proud of myself.
    Get on Skype and I'll let you read that part >;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait...why did I add the Skype part? I don't even know if you have a Skype... O.o
    Maybe I thought you were Jamie.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete