Sunday, April 1, 2012

Kamie: Spring Break at Long Last

So it's finally spring break for me and can I say that I'm excited? It's been awhile since I've had a good ol' fashion break without being sick. It's refreshing to say the least. Through the wind I was able to have my good friend Chelsea go out and shoot my recurve bow with me and it was a blast! She actually hit a bullseye! :D She says hi, also. So yeah I've been trying to write more but I'm not quite sure what to do. The ideas I'm inspired with are all ideas with someone else, and most are too busy to actually want to write with my for the time being *cough* Cori *cough.* Just playing! :) I understand and from what I've heard she's doing a great job on Caged, and I hope she sends me the first few chapters soon.I've also had a strong thirst for roleplaying soon so, Core if you're available don't be afraid to text me! We can do a roleplay of some sort. I keep thinking, hm... maybe I should bring the Clan back to life again, I really miss them but I'm just not sure anymore. So I created a new book like I have said off of other posts on a whole bunch of new and old characters which I'm planning on working on over spring break! Woo hoo!

I did happen to post in OSAAWAKMS if ya'll want to check them out. There are four, somewhat, personal poems I created that I posted. Tell me what ya'll think.

I have recently started looking into poetry and have found myself liking it so far along with novel writing, but I don't think that'll ever go away.

51 episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist (the first anime) have been finished by me and all 64 episodes of the second anime Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, which is my favorite anime/ tv show/ everything ever! :D It's so good if you haven't seen it, do so! xD I am personally in love with Edward Elric, while I love the VA who plays Edward Elric, my "celebrity crush" is the boy who plays Alphonse in the first anime. His name is Aaron Dismuke and I think he's nineteen now! Woot! :D I also love the couple pairing of Royai, which is Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye. To show ya'll how badly addicted I am to this coupling, I think I have almost read all 215 fanfictions for that pairing in the romance section on fanfiction.net . There are some pretty good ones out there not gonna lie! :D

Ouch! My ear hurts! Dx Today's my Tante Joke's birthday... yes that is her name. It's pronounced Yoh-Kah. I do find it highly ironic how she was born on April Fool's Day though. In her defense in Indonesia where she was born there were no such things like April Fool's Day... yeah.... So that's a pretty quick update. What happened to the VLogs? And I know I have no excuse but I would love it if people would actually start commenting, posting, et cetera on here. I'm going to start trying also. I miss hearing from all of you. Cori text me when you can! Ralven va, Kelvi! :D

Peace!
-Kamiella Maze

No comments:

Post a Comment