Thursday, April 19, 2012

Heather: MIA, and other things.

Hello again, fancy seeing you here.
So, I read Kamie's post and realized A) I need to get my butt back in gear, and B) I haven't been on OSAAWAKMS since I posted that poem. By the way, thanks for the comments, I just saw them, haha. :) Cori, I'm going to comment on your review too, in a minute.
And Kamie (Cori too), I'm going to comment on all the stuff you posted too. :D
Alright, so, as you may or may not already know, Kas and I only have two colours left until Silver is complete (though not at all edited) and since I have tomorrow off, I'd say we'll most likely be finished incredibly soon. I'm pretty freaking excited. :D
I miss you all, and I'm sorry.
I think I'm going to start posting random lists, and commenting on all posts from here on out. If I do not, harass me on facebook. :D
Bye!
-H

EDIT- Commenting complete, and a really... creepy/odd/weird/metaphorical?/weird poem posted. Woo. Haha.

4 comments:

  1. IDEA!

    What if we have a list topic of the day, and then everyone makes their own list to fit the topic. It could be like 'Top 10 Celebrity Crushes' or '5 Foods That You Can't Stand,' y'know, stuff like that.

    What do you think?

    -Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I might harrass you on Facebook just cuz I can. ;p

    -Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea. :D
    It's more actually getting people to get on and do it that the issue is.
    And, I'm perfectly okay with that. :P

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll join in with the list idea! And sounds like a plan! Glad to see you're all on again. :)

    ReplyDelete