Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kamie: Is everyone still alive????

So, I don't know why but it seems as if there's been a large decrease in posts around here... and I know it's true. I'm trying, but I lose motivation since nobody comments on my posts or give their own opinions. :/ Yeah, that's a loss of a want to post. Nobody even goes on OSAAWAKMS anymore, and I've been waiting for the next Vlog idea for quite awhile now. So yeah... I would love to hear from ya'll! Hope everything's going alright for you guys! Got to go!

Bye!
Kamiella Maze

P.S. This wasn't meant to sound so angry, I'm just curious. :)

2 comments:

  1. You don't sound mad at all, and you're right.

    You know, I think it was pretty crappy of us to invite you to this blog, and then totally give up on it ourselves. You're better than we are, and it's like we just left you to yourself immediately after inviting you, for which, I apologize. Because that was rude of us, all of us except for Cori, pretty much, and you're freaking awesome. Haha. :D

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! All except for me! >;D
    At least Heather acknowledges my complete awesomeness.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete