Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cori: Happy Easter, all!

Yay. Candy and eggs haha.
Since I'll be going to my grandparents' today, I had to put on my good clothes - which, in other words, means that I have to put on makeup and a nice sweater.

Mom: "Wear some nice clothes for your grandparents."
Me: "Uh, okay."
Mom: "No t-shirts."
Me: "Mom...I have nothing but t-shirts."
Mom: "What about that sweater? The green one?"
Me: "...I own a sweater?"

Uh, yeah. I got that thing two years ago, and have worn it once. Whoops. So then I had to go and find it.

Me: "Mom! I can't find the sweater you were talking about!"
Mom: [from downstairs] "Keep looking! Is it in your sock drawer?"
Me: [digging frantically through my dresser] "No, I looked there!"
Mom: "What about your pajama drawer?"
Me: "It's not--oh. Found it! Wait a second...IT'S BLUE, NOT GREEN!"
Mom: "Oops!"

So I'm now wearing my pretty blue sweater. It has a turtle neck thingie, which is keeping my throat toasty warm haha.
What are your guys's Easters like? Hopefully they're not as hectic as mine.

1 comment:

  1. In my family we really don't do anything like at all. We even had a weird dinner. We had French Baguettes and Allouette (sp?) with herb and garlic cheese.... Yep that's my family, just my mom and I! XD
    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete