Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kamie: Cosplay or Crossplay?

So, I have no excuses except for the mere fact I really have had nothing to say. So let's see what I can come up with.

I'm entering the poetry read aloud/contest thingy here in my town and I have six poems I'm trying to decide upon. Four of them I have posted up here, the other two I have not. I'll see if I can post those soon. If you could go check those out at OSAAWAKMS, I would love that!

This August I am hoping to go to Kin-Yoobi Con, but my problem now is who do I cosplay as? Le gasp! I have absolutely no idea! DX Here's my list so far, though I'm open to other ideas. I don't mind the idea of crossplaying, however I might want to stick to my gender... hm...
1. Misty from Pokemon
2. Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter
3. Edward Elric from FMA or FMA: B
4. Kaoru Hitachiin from Ouran Host Club
5. Kyoya Ootori from Ouran Host Club
6. Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran Host Club

I love them all and I don't know which to do!

So, what do ya'll think? I'm really thinking about doing Misty... Or Luna... those are my top two... it sort of goes in order, which I didn't mean to happen. Let me know! I have more to add, but I'll do it when I'm not manning the store!

Peace!
Kamiella Maze

No comments:

Post a Comment