Monday, October 25, 2010

Heather: NaNoWriMo.

This is what I'm doing for NaNoWriMo.
Liar.
Something is wrong with the world. Blake Meyers has never been the type of girl to be kissed by random, beautiful strangers. Blake Meyers isn't the girl who gets stalked. And Blake Meyers is definitely not the type of girl to see things that aren't there, and get herself caught up in the middle of a war. It's just not in her.
Blake Meyers has no idea what she's in for.

The idea's kind of vague, but I love it. :)
Anyway, as opposed to doing Ned's challenge I'll be plotting.
All night.
WHOOP!
;)
What d'ya think?
EDIT: I got rid of the first part of the synopsis, because it didn't really fit, and that part is kind of... interchangable, at the moment.

3 comments:

  1. I inspired this. Yep, me and my mystery vampire guy. Who's pretty freaking awesome.

    Is her mystery guy dressed as a vampire!?

    So... does this now mean i can say that someone wrote a book inspired by my life? You just nodded didnt you? Okay then. I'll go tell everyone. :D

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, no, her mystery guy is not dressed as a vampire.
    And yes, you, and the flickering shadow outside my window inspired this. Hahaha.

    -H

    ReplyDelete