Monday, October 11, 2010

Sarah: C'mon guys (and Ash!)

Hey there everyone! What have you been up to?

Well, I've been thinking seriously about my writing. Let me explain.

I haven't been writing that much and I can't figure out why. I'm really not sure what is going on with me or why I'm being all...I don't even know. Well, I've started a new project (by the way Maiah, we need to talk I guess) and I'm kind of excited about it. I know, I know I say that about everything but I really like this one.

Ash, I was reading on your blog that last month you had a writing goal of 20,000 words for your novel. I thought that was an excellent idea and was wondering if you wouldn't mind me using it also. Let me know below.

Also, I love the whole writing buddy thing but I also miss hearing about your guy's stories. I always really loved your ideas and wanted to know more. I vote we still use writing buddies for support and such but we should also let everyone know what is going on. :)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely, go ahead and use the idea. =)

    I'm also increasing my goal for each month. So last month was 20,000, this month is 21,700, etc.

    And I agree about the writing buddy/letting everyone know thing.

    [Ash]

    ReplyDelete