Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kas: Hello again...

So, who's readyt o see my first try at poetry? Haha. I wrote this for you guys, and im not really sure if i like it, but it took me forever, so i figured i'd post it anyways.
We will be remembered.
Remember these moments,
And the magic we’ve made.
All our time spent together,
Creating every page.

The ink on these pages,
It’s more than just words.
Behind every phrase,
Something hidden, obscured.

As our stories dance across the page,
There can be no more fear.
We no longer stand alone.
We are together, here.

One day, we’re gonna rise up,
And show the world what we’ve made.
Our time is coming,
But I’m not afraid.

Just remember this feeling,
Before it slips from our grasp.
We have the strength of the ages,
And we’re on the right path.

It takes a single spark,
To set the world ablaze.
Now it’s our time,
A time of change.

So when our day comes,
I hope that you shine.
And together,
We will be remembered…
-K

I wrote this for you guys, and im not really sure if i like it, but it took me forever, so i figured i'd

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Kas!!! I'm not much of a poetry person, but I loved that!!! You even got me to come out of the SAAWAKM lurking tree. :P

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thatt was greatt. :)

    Ned

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude.
    You make me wish I didn't suck so bad at poetry. :(

    Haha, great job, Kassy Pants.

    -H

    ReplyDelete