Monday, October 25, 2010

Ned. Unwanted


Haha.


So, I guess this could be a good thing, but it sounds really lame.


You all have new ideas for NaNoWriMo, and all I have is something I've been working on for 2 Years.


I have to get caught up on what I had though, and it's going through some tight editing.


Some stuff, isn't being given a second chance.


Like Secrets.


Mind readers suck. They know everything, and are impossible to write.

So bebye Secrets. Have fun in the reject pile.


lol.


so here it is.


Signs all over the city read 'No specials aloud'


"The city is changing. The people are changing. These new beings. They can't be good. It's not natural."- Karmen Bass


“The city is locking them up. It's not supossed to be like this. They were born like this, that's as natural as it gets, isn't it? Humans are ignorant. Not all, I know, but most.
This is just another way they can make themselves feel big a strong.”- Diana Richie


“They are mutants, sick, mentally and physically. It's a birth defect, like being born with a sixth tow, only, worse. A sixth tow doesn't make you extremely violent. We are working on a cure, but are far from a solution.”- Dr. Charles Baud


“Specials must be dealt with. Quickly. If it was up to me they'd all be put down. They are a danger to our families, and to our country.” - George Banks

So, as you can see, I suck at Synopsis (Plural.)

If anyone wanted to write one for me I'd be eternally gratefull. :)

Oh and here's my profile. Add me as a writing Buddy.


http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/650936

K! I love you! BeBye!

3 comments:

  1. I remember reading some of the old Unwanted, but this sounds insanely awesome sifhocnwune. Did you mean 'No specials allowed', not 'aloud' though? Also, is it meant to be 'toe' not 'tow'? :P Anyway, still sounds wickediohsfudcnij

    ReplyDelete
  2. Synopsis for you:


    "No Specials Allowed" read signs all over the city. For many this was a relief, but for the select few it was a never ending nightmare. As [insert characters names here] try to make their way through an unforgiving world, they learn friendship, love and how to balance on the tight rope that accompanies being born different.''


    -Sage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Sage. :) <3

    Nicoleee. You're amazing.

    Ned

    ReplyDelete