Sunday, October 17, 2010

Nat: Challenge 11/4

Hi! (If you aren't interested in reading this boring crap, just skip to the red text at the bottom. It's the important part.)

My goodness, I feel like I haven't talked to you FOREVER! :(

I know that I am personally having trouble with my writing, and it sounds like a few other people are too. So I am going to propose:

A WRITING CHALLENGE!

*applause*

Mmhmm, it'll be lots of fun, I promise. :)

I just went through all of our old posts (God, it took a long time...), and discovered that this is going to be Challenge #11 technically. Although, we started back at #1 sometime in June, so this could also be Challenge #4, depending how you look at it...

Challenge Number 11/4: Find at least 3 pictures/quotes/stories/whatever else, that you find inspiring and share them with SAAWAKM. Maybe this will help us to all find the inspiration that we've been missing. (Deadline if you're going to do the Challenge is next Sunday) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment