Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Heather: This Is Totally Over My Head.

Well, folks, I have some serious plot to do.
And then some serious writing.
I absolutely love my idea- but as two seperate novels.
Yes, two.
Here's where things get complicated.
These two books aren't sequencential, they'd be companion novels. (Example Graceling and Fire.. LOVE)
My issue is that both stories, are centered around each other. Both of them mention the other main character, but I can't ever have them meet. Because if they met in the first one, then I have to include it in the second, and make it dull by repeating things.
My plot skills are going into overdrive on this one.
Okay.
I'm going to make a blurb for each of the books now.
Maybe y'all can help me pick the first one to start. Hahahaha. ;)
(Kas, that y'all was just for you. ;) )

1 comment:

  1. I vote... SOPHIA! Hahaha. You shoudl call it that... :D

    ReplyDelete