Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Nat: I think I figured it out. And technology hates me.

Yes, I figured out the secret to why I always start so many new ideas. It's because I just love creating new plots and characters so much more than I actually love writing the story.

And I was working on my new Harry Potter/YouTube music video yesterday, and found out that I can't use any footage from my video camera because my editing software doesn't support it. Which pisses me off because I already pieced together all of the soundtrack and text and GRRR!!!

Which leads me to a question for any of you that edit videos: What editing software do you use (that you find is actually good)? And was it expensive?

Thanks!

P.S. I think I've fallen in love with the vlogbrothers on YouTube. :)

And Heather: I absolutely LOVE your new story idea!

In other news: I am completely jealous of all of you and your amazingness and talent and writing ability. <3

3 comments:

  1. I've used sony Vegas 8.0 for liek 4 years. I love it. I actually got it online, for free. Hahaha.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use iMovie, but that came with my Mac.

    ReplyDelete