Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sarah: you guys HAVE to do this!

I found this super fun meme/quiz. It lets you take a break from "serious" writing and helps you develop characters. Here's mine! Use the questions and your own people! Post it because I'd love to read it!

OC Meme

Choose ten of your original characters (doesn’t have to all be from the same story) by drawing random names from a hat. If you don’t have ten, fill in the blanks with awesome people (real or fake).

1. Quincie (new book)

2. Nate (new book)

3. Ben (Falling Away With You)

4. Liv (Falling Away With You)

5. Bandit Jones (The Misadventures)

6. Chase Coleman (My first original character who is a genetically modified solider who basically doesn’t have a heart)

7. Dean Winchester (HAWT.)

8. Jace Wayland (Mortal Instruments)

9. Ariel (the little mermaid…duh!)

10. Noah Puckerman (Puck from Glee)

Four invites three and eight to dinner. What happens?

Liv: *Staring at Jace*

Ben: What is it with you man? What do you have that I don’t?

Jace: Rugged good looks? A sarcastic, witty sense of humor? Teen angst?

Nine tries to get five to go to a strip club.

Ariel: Oh, come on, it’ll be fun! Please!

Bandit: Do you even know what a strip club is, Princess? (I hate Midnight, I hate Midnight…)

You need to stay at a friend’s house for a night, who do you choose, one or six?

Me: Hey, Chase. These guys in black vans are tailing my car and I need a place to crash near someone who will shoot to protect me—

Chase: In black vans? Where? *does a back flip, cart wheel and grabs a gun from the ceiling. Commences to pull me into the house and place me in a cramped panic room.*

Me: Uh…Thanks.

Two and seven are making out. Ten walks in. What is their reaction?

Nate and Dean: *making out* (WTF?!?)

Puck: I’m not even going to touch that one.

Three falls in love with six. Eight is jealous. What happens?

Ben: But I thought I loved Liv? Didn’t we spend two books on that?

Chase: Just go with it, hottie! You’re a werewolf right? (Wait…don’t I kill those, Sarah?)

Ben: Fine! I love you, Chase!

Jace: *bitch face on* I don’t think so! She was mine first!

Chase: Huh? You don’t even know me!

Jace: Let’s run away together, my love!

Ben: I’m going to see Liv.

Jace: Aren’t you going to fight for her or something?

Chase: I don’t need a man to fight for me! *grabs Jace, throws him to the ground, ties his hands and feet together and holds a knife to his throat.*

Jace: Well, if you like it rough…

Four jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue: ten, two, or seven?

Liv: I demand another book! Who ends a series after two?!?!

Me: *so stunned I can’t move*

Dean: Better watch it, girly. I know how to kill all things spooky, even puny little witches.

Liv: Is that…Dean Winchester?

Dean: That’s right. Better drop her or the puppy’s next. *points to Ben unconscious on the ground*

Liv: Ben! *rushes to help him*

Me: *runs to Dean and kisses him (I SO wish)* My hero!

One decides to start a cooking show. What is happening fifteen minutes later?

Quincie: Who the f*** eats this s***? Asparagus with jelly? Where are the bacon and eggs?

(Whole kitchen is on fire)

Three has to marry eight, four, or nine. Who do they choose?

(Bathorolette type scenario)

Ben: *holding a rose*

Liv, Jace, and Ariel: *waiting expectantly*

Ben: You are all amazing but I have to choose…Ariel!

Ariel: Yay! A werewolf boyfriend!

Liv: Excuse me?

Jace: *wipes sweat off of forehead* Guess I better go find Clary…

Seven “kidnaps” two and demands something from five for two’s release. What is it?

Dean: *on phone* I have your boyfriend.

Bandit: *also on phone* WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK ME AND MIDNIGHT ARE DATING?!

Dean: Midnight? Who the hell is Midnight?

Everyone gangs up on three. Does he/she have a chance in hell?

Ben: *furslopes into a werewolf*

(Me: ‘nuf said)

Everyone is invited to two and ten’s wedding except for eight. How does he/she react?

Nate and Puck: *About to say I do*

Jace: Wait…weren’t you just making out with Dean?

Nate: *looks nervous* Why do I always get put in the gay situations?!

Why is six afraid of seven?

Chase: *pointing a gun at Dean* You’re fancy guns won’t kill me! HAHAHAH!

Dean: Well, this is new.

Me: Go on and get her Dean.

Dean: Well, what is she?

Me: A genetically modified human whose skin is indestructible and unable to have any pierce it but…oh, I didn’t get that far…

Dean: Welp...let’s hit the road!

Me: Yay! The impala! Play classic rock, Dean!

One arrives late for two and ten’s wedding. What happens and why were they late.

Nate and Puck: *about to say I do*

Quincie: *covered in demon blood* Oh, I just found a nasty one in your basement, Nate... *looks up* WHAT THE HELL?

Five and nine get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?

Bandit: Why’d you do this to me?! Midnight HAD to come back, didn’t he! UGH!

Ariel: Hehehe! Martinis are yummy!

Me: Uh…hi? (I MUST be on something…)

Nine murders two’s best friend. What does two do to get back at them?

Nate: Hehehe. She’ll never expect this! *uses one of Quincie’s books to resurrect Ursula so she can take over the sea and destroy Ariel for good*

Six and one are in mortal danger. Does six save himself/herself or one?

Chase: Don’t worry. We’ll get through this.

Quincie: But one of us has to die. Didn’t you read the question?

Chase: Well, okay then. *shoots Quincie* Problem solved.

Eight and three go camping but forget to bring any food. What do they do?

Jace: Well, I’ve killed demons, vampires, faeries, werewolves—

Ben: You’ve killed WHAT?!

Jace: That’s right, pup. A few rabbit shouldn’t be too hard.

Five is in a car crash and is critically injured. What does nine do?

Bandit: *groans*

Ariel: BLOOD! AAAAAHHHH!


3 comments:

  1. You are just so ridiculously amazing.
    It's hilarious. :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. Oh, Sarah.
    This is great. :)

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these.
    They, one, made me laugh, two, are awesome, three, are awesome and four, ARE AWESOMERRR!

    <3

    ReplyDelete