Monday, October 18, 2010

Nicole: Update

Just a little update to let you know I'm alive. Like most of you I haven't been writing very much. Okay, that's a lie. I haven't been writing at all, but I have been thinking about it (if that even counts :P). I have been thinking about "Ripped" though, my old magic story and I'm either writing that or Submerged (the new Submerged, not the old one) for Nanowrimo.

I've got a job! :D I'm starting on Saturday night. It's at my Uncle's pizza shop (a whole bunch of my Uncle's own pizza shops, it's an Italian thing) as a waitress, oh yeee. Finally some moneyyyy!

Another quick thing, I'm becoming obsessed with Tumblr. You should check out mine cause I'm super proud of it, it's mainly just photography from We Heart It though http://swingthependulum.tumblr.com/ (:

Anyway, I have a new idea that I'm going to go write soon, but I'll post a little bit about it now because I need your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment